Tuesday 18 April 2017

A Main Event

March 3rd 2017



As part of the Shepparton Festival Events, there was an opening event that included food trucks, carnival games/rides and entrainment for all ages. I visited this event on the opening night of the Festival, after the introductory session at the Aussie Courtyard. This exciting event seemed well thought of, and the input of the community was obvious. There were items of all cultures, I spotted a gelato bar, fresh juice bar and carnival themed food. As well as the types of foods on display, the types of people that turned up to the event appeared to be of many cultures. Turns out this event continued beyond opening night, and I then thought, I may as well see the event in daylight! This was a great idea as I then managed to take nicer photos and engage more with the events/cultures on offer to Shepparton.






Here is a photo that I took while at the event,

I was even lucky enough to get a pose and wave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

More of My Photos From the Main Event 2017

These are photos of the different items on show at the Shepparton Festival, there was a great range of themes and sights. There was a m...