Monday 17 April 2017

The Path of Art

March 6th 2017

Today our task was to walk The Art Path at the Australian Botanic Gardens in Shepparton. The path seemed long, though now that I think about it, it was just the above 30 heat that made it feel this way. I managed to walk the path without getting bit by a snake or suffering heat stroke, just kidding! it was actually a great walk. Along the way I came across some exciting innovations that were definitely items of art. Not only did the path lead us to art, it also included some stops along the way, these being arts and crafts stalls that allowed the visitors to experience art making. These stalls seemed exciting as they were crowded by children/their parents. 

Here is a photo of the art that I took while walking, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

More of My Photos From the Main Event 2017

These are photos of the different items on show at the Shepparton Festival, there was a great range of themes and sights. There was a m...